HOW BRIDGESOFT COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION?
BRIDGESOFT collects personally identifiable information about our visitors either directly through the forms that they fill up at our website or by keeping cookies in the user’s hard disk as they browse through this website. The website of BRIDGESOFT may place cookies upon your computer’s hard disk when you:
- Visit our website
- Subscribe to newsletters
- Post comments in the blog
We accept only that information that you willingly provide us. Considering the privacy concerns in the disclosure of the personal data about oneself (confidentiality issues), we give you the liberty of accessing our website with no disclosure of your personal information. You might also opt to divulge the restricted or particular data as per your convenience. We respect the trust of the visitors; commit ourselves for dealing with the information provided by you with utmost confidentiality. The contact details like the name, e-mail address and phone number are kept strictly protected with the assurance of no leakage to any of the third parties.
THE SERVER MAY ACCESS COOKIES IN YOUR COMPUTER’S HARD DISK WHEN YOU VISIT THIS WEBSITE AGAIN, FOR:
- Recognizing your computer.
- Displaying pages according to your chosen display settings. This includes, without limitation or restriction, page layout and font sizes.
- Helping you fill out forms quickly, by completing some of the entries automatically as per the information provided by you in the past.
- Identifying a returning user.
- To track the number of unique visitors accessing the website, on a regular basis.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD DETAILS:
The details of credit and debit card given by you with respect to your payment are purely used for processing purposes only. We do not store these data at our end and take all steps to ensure security of your data while it is within our possession. We reserve the right of using these data like the billing address for future client issues and concerns and render the assurance of not sharing such sensitive information with a third party.
E-MAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NO:
THE INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE WEBSITE CAN BE SHARED WITH THE FOLLOWING GROUPS OF INDIVIDUALS:
- To a related associate of BRIDGESOFT
- To an individual or individuals to whom we are obliged to do so as per mentioned by the law
- To personnel like the financial consultants and lawyers for the proper facilitation of necessary proceedings.
Holding the right of using the information stated by you for promotional activities, we however guarantee to remove your details from our database after your request of doing so. Prompt response to your requirements, we take all the necessary and required efforts to keep you satisfied from our work policy
WE AT BRIDGESOFT, TAKE YOUR PRIVACY VERY SERIOUSLY. WE WILL NEVER SELL ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY AUTHORITIES. The information that you have provided to us is confidentially and securely stored on our servers. It is only used for providing better services to you